Thursday, October 9, 2008

No More Bare Toes



The first day to scrape frost from the windshield. Isn't global warming wonderful! I have not missed this little chore at all. The big russet potato is there to remind us that some good things come with the disapearance of all those warm days. It was sooooo nice not to need shoes or even a jacket. But harvest time is almost over, and now for putting those big bakers in their tanning bed so we can plop on the sour cream and black pepper. The other great thing about frosty weather is NO MORE GARDENING! At least weather around here is not boring.

2 comments:

Krazycara said...

that sounds cold I think I'll stay over here and stay warm. my toes are begging for me to go grab my slippers even in this heat.I do not envy you.

Candee and Weston said...

Your pictures are beautiful! If you want to take some for me I wouldn't mind! Would you let me steal some of your pics?