Sunday, May 6, 2012

LINE UP TWO BY TWO

Under the supervision of Number-One Granddaughter,
all creatures departing for Forty Days & Nights are boarding at Gate One.

The Roman Gladiators are in charge of loading the ark
 so they make sure the lions get on early.


The Centurion in the chariot has decided to skip security pat-downs.
He did require the horses to remove their shoes.
  Anyway, no one is boarding with baggage except the elephant.
He is bringing a trunk.

The ark is overbooked so the dinosaurs have decided to take travel vouchers
for the next boat.

Thomas absolutely refuses to mingle with the riff-raff.

8 comments:

Bragger said...

What a cute post! Love the dinosaurs taking a voucher.

Alica said...

This is cute! I noticed the cat is pretending not to notice all the activity going on around him.

CarrieBoo said...

You are so funny and creative! Love it. I think I need more animals around here.

And wow, I was just catching up on your parents' farm that you grew up on. That's amazing! I've often wondered what that life would be like. Amazing photos too.

TexWisGirl said...

this was so dang cute! :)

Pearl said...

That's fabulous. I remember being able to play like that. Kinda miss it!

Pearl

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What a fun post sweetie!!! So that's what happened, the dinosaurs opted for vouchers...big mistake! Heeehehehe!

God bless and ya'll have a magnificent week sweetie!!! :o)

Anzu said...

Hey! Thomas 
Aren't the lion and his group making you edgy ? I suppose you dislike the followers in straight rows.

Deborah Moore said...

Hilarious as always. My favorite is the part that's between the lines, but not stated. I can feel how much fun you had with your granddaughter. I can hear your laughter.