I’ve been tagged by CarrieBoo of Carrie on Carrying On.
(Note: Don’t trust Canadians. Sure they look all peaceful and friendly but they live with polar bears and moose so they have a malevolent side.) Anyway, she challenged those she tagged to answer her “would you rather” questions and then make up eleven questions to be passed on.
So here goes:
1. Be 20-feet tall OR 1-foot tall?
One foot tall. Then I would infiltrate the leprechauns and spend the rest of my life living on rainbow gold.
2. Lose your marbles OR both feet?
If I still had my marbles maybe I could find my feet.
3. Get trapped on a tiny, deserted island for infinity with Steven Seagal OR Mickey Mouse?
Mickey Mouse: because I missed getting my picture taken with him at
Disneyland when we got stuck in a
long line waiting for the stupid Submarine Voyage.
4. Have a head shaped like a
giant raisin? Chihuahua OR
Either one would be okay because when I move to that intergalactic planet (see question six) it won’t matter.
5. Have the ability to leap over tall buildings OR walk on water?
Leap over tall buildings because I’m such a klutz that I fall off my treadmill, trip on escalators and stumble off the end of moving sidewalks. On the other hand, leaping tall buildings is a lot like flying and when I fly in my dreams I always get tangled in trees or crash into power lines.
6. Start your life over with what you know now OR move to a hospitable intergalactic planet with peaceful aliens?
Peaceful aliens of any sort would be a nice change from humans who can’t seem to play nice or share.
7. Eat peanut-butter and crispy-cooked cricket sandwiches OR strawberry ice-cream sprinkled with squirming maggots?
No maggots, ever. Although I love the fresh trout which eat the maggots my husband uses for bait.
8. Turn invisible for one, solid year OR grow clown feet every day at noon, for 30 minutes, for the rest of your life?
Invisible. The possibilities are endless.
9. Share a tent for the night with Dracula OR a tarantula spider?
Tarantulas are cuter and eat less.
10. Travel back in time Dr Who style to the Jurassic (T-Rex eatin’) period OR travel forward 100 years?
I’d take a chance on going forward in time. I’m pretty sure there were no dark chocolate candy bars or bubble baths with thick, soft towels in the Jurassic period.
11. Have webbed hands and feet OR an extra eye on your forehead?
Webbed hands and feet would add a whole new dimension to swimming. Anyway, I already have eyes in the back of my head. Just ask the kids.
Since I’m slothful I borrowed my questions from The Conversation Piece book 2 by Nicholaus and Lowrie
1. What is one item you absolutely detest shopping for?
2. What do you consider to be the quintessential sound of summer?
3. If you could bring to life any fictional character from any book, whom would you choose?
4. What is the most awe-inspiring Olympic moment that you’ve seen during your lifetime?
5. If an architect or engineer offered to build you anything you wanted free of charge—anything at all—what would you tell them to build for you?
6. What is the most memorable weekend you’ve ever experienced?
7. To the best of your knowledge, what is the fastest speed you’ve ever personally driven a vehicle?
8. If you could completely eliminate one genre of music, which type would you eliminate?
9. What creature, more than any other, would have you scared stiff if it were loose in your house?
10. What is your all-time favorite line from a big screen movie?
11. What is the c-c-coldest you have ever been in your life?
And, as CarrieBoo said; Anybody who feels like it--feel free to submit answers here.
I'm tagging some of my favorite bloggers:
May the farce be with you.