Saturday, May 25, 2013

WHAT I DID THIS MORNING WHILE THE GUYS WERE GONE FISHING

It was perfect weather for a long bike ride.


Blue sky, no wind, almost no traffic out of town.
All the runners and bikers I met going the other way
had grins on their faces.  It's so good to finally 
be free of the grip of winter.

When I got back my head was happy and so were my eyes.
But my knees wanted to know, What.Just.Happened???

To make my tummy happy I finished off one of my Mother's Day presents.

Just thought I'd throw this one in.

12 comments:

mybabyjohn/Delores said...

Funny......

Val said...

It's a good thing my little doggie was found today, or you would have been at the top of my suspect list.

Leenie said...

Val: Doggies are not my friend when I'm on my bike but I've never hauled one off in my basket. Their barking usually gives me just enough of a shot of adrenaline to outrun them.

Anzu said...

So interesting to see your funny image of cycling and a mess of snack time. !o(⌒囗⌒)oΨ

Alica said...

Nutella makes everything better! :) I'm glad winter has finally left you alone, and you can enjoy being out on your bike!

Elizabeth Wix said...

Hi Leenie!
Good that the biking season is upon us!
Sunny today -a t last!

Joanne Noragon said...

Another cool, sunny day over here, too. Back out to the garden with such decent weather to work hard.

TALON said...

I love days like that, Leenie - when you get to indulge your every whim. :)

Mama Zen said...

Confession: I really do put Nutella on ice cream!

Bewildermunster said...

Uuuugh why did you have to post that about the nutella and ice cream?! My diet hates me now, haha. ;)

Terry and Linda said...

Outdoors! Nothing better than being OUTDOORS!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Oh Leenie....about that goat...lol.

Jen