Tuesday, November 1, 2011

RANDOM PHOTOS

Just random photos I found in my files while looking for something else...

Awesome sunrise I saw while on a morning walk

Backlit leaves on a sunny afternoon

Basket of peppers at a wonderful Farmers Market

Seagull in the blue, blue water of Bellingham Bay

Sparrows wishing they had flown south with all the other birds

Spider cursing me for walking through her web. 
 I swear if I'd seen it I would have gone out of my way to miss both web
AND spider.

11 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

I love your random photos. I like the peppers one the best it may be just because I am sitting here at 3:30 am and craving pizza:) B

CarrieBoo said...

"These are a few of my favourite things..." (Lovely photos.) I just watched Arachnophobia last night. Yeah, I'm thinking that's one you'd rather have missed... I am still itching...

Jeannelle said...

A great random collection. I like the sparrows!

Elizabeth said...

Random delights
a treat for the eyes!

Samantha said...

GREAT collection of random shots. Loved it!

TexWisGirl said...

so beautiful! love those poor cold, wet sparrows!

Debbie said...

ooooohhhh i just love that purple sky. i gotta start getting up earlier!!

Sarah said...

All good. The sparrows are my favourite-I love the way they are arranged-it would make a great watercolour! It is fun looking through the archives sometimes. Did you find what you were looking for?

Anonymous said...

wonderful.

Anzu said...

Thank you for sharing.
Those are so impressive.
My favorite is the third.
It's a colorful and more healthy collection.

Anonymous said...

A lovely collection! I like the peppers best, fo;;owed by the sparrows.