1. Chocolate can lower blood pressure as much as prescription drugs, a new German study notes. People who ate about three and a half ounces of cocoa products daily for two weeks lowered their risk of heart attack and stroke by ten to twenty percent. --Melissa Gotthardt
2. A bald guy looks silly with a pony tail.
3. Put the list of important things to do where you can find it.
4. I can walk to work faster when I don't have to plod through snow drifts or balance on sheets of ice.
5. Getting older is mandatory. Acting old is not.
6. Motel shampoo makes good bubble bath and laundry soap.
7. An automatic can opener is a waste of electricity and is difficult to clean.
8. A rainy night far from town is a bad time to discover your car needs new wiper blades.
9. Don't worry about the hair in your soup. It's the worry that will kill you not the hair.
10. Battle scars are displayed with pride. Pimples are not.
11. It is difficult to open old posts and read comments left by loved ones now passed.