Monday, March 31, 2014

THE NEXT THIRTY DAYS WILL PASS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT



Is there something you've always meant to do, wanted to do, but just ... haven't? Matt Cutts suggests: Try it for 30 days. This short, lighthearted talk offers a fun way to think about setting and achieving goals.


After six years and 835 -plus posts I've gotten a little bogged down in my blog. April is a month with thirty days. Starting tomorrow I will try to post a photo I've taken for the the day with a short explanation. My very own thirty day challenge. Wish me luck!


8 comments:

Dawn said...

Goal setting...like it.
Good Luck! :)

Florida Farm Girl said...

Hmmmm......sounds interesting.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Now I just have to decide what I want to try for the next 30 days.

Jenny Woolf said...

Good idea. Good luck with it.

Anonymous said...

You can do it, Leenie!!

Carla said...

What a great idea! I put things off time after time because I can't seem to find a beginning nor an end for them.
Looking forward to your photos and anything else you might add to your 30-day list.

Terry and Linda said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I don't feel like I am in a rut, but I do feel like there are somethings I have always wanted to try...Love your challenge...I need to pick one out for me!!!

❤⊱彡 Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

TALON said...

I think that's awesome. I also use the six month rule with major changes...like when my kids were younger and wanted piercings or blue hair. You could do it, but only if you waited six months. If you still wanted it, then you had to go for it. :)