Saturday, April 23, 2016

THIRTY DAY CHALLENGE--Day Twenty-Three

A photo a day for 30 days

The Terrible Thing About Cindy

The terrible thing about Cindy
Is she packs a powerful punch.
I learned this yesterday at school
When I tried to take her lunch.

 I had only meant to tease her,
To make her squeal and twist.

The last thing I expected
Was her calculated fist.

 She socked me in the stomach;
She’s more than slightly deft.
And sent me stumbling to my knees
As she snatched her lunch and left.

 After that I was quite sorry
I had tussled with a pro –
I wish my friends had told me

 That she practiced tae kwon do.

~ Barbara Vance


6 comments:

Val said...

SOMEbody's cruisin' for a bruisin'!

Leenie said...

Val: Yes, and it may be ME for posting her pictures on my blog.

Unknown said...

Hey....this could have repercussions.
Wanna dance hotdog?😎

Buttons Thoughts said...

:) Great shots. Hug B

Janice Grinyer said...

LOL okay, I have been enjoying your photography on this 30-day journey, but today - HUMOR really is what I needed, and you delivered! :D

Terry and Linda said...

Very cute!

Linda