Saturday, January 16, 2010

DARKNESS IS UNDERRATED

My favorite brands of chocolate--all dark because that is the only good kind.

GHIRARDELLI 60% CACAO--Best darkness, flavor and melt-in-the-mouthness (a scientific term),

DOVE DARK--Yes, yes, silky smooth and lusciously dark.  Not as good in the melt in the mouth catagory, but easier to find in the stores.

GODIVA CHOCOISTE--Great in all catagories, but overpriced.

SNICKERS DARK and MILKYWAY MIDNIGHT(no picture of the Midnight, I ate it)--Always outstanding; plus the addition of that nougat and caramel.
YUM!
I don't know exactly what it is, but HERSHEYS is just yucchy.

What's your chocolate weakness?

6 comments:

painted fish studio said...

all dark chocolate is my weakness! in fact, at this very moment, i am eating dark chocolate covered almonds from trader joes. yum.

Linda Sue said...

Belgian, organic 70% cocoa, and Swiss chocolate- favorites! I recieve a HUGE bar of dark Belgian chocolate for christmas, Mr. ate nearly all of it- it was so dark I could only handle about an inch in a week...Antioxidants- five stars!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Leenie, how could you!!! I am trying so hard to shift the post-Christmas pounds!!! Green & Blacks chocolate is wonderful - I don't know if you can get it in the States - do look for it!!

ellen abbott said...

Dark, definitely dark.

kendalee said...

Oooh, yummy. The darker the better for me too! I also love Green & Blacks but this is my favourite, favourite of the moment:

http://www.lindt.com/uk/swf/eng/products/excellence/excellence-chilli/

sublime!

ELIZABETH said...

Paul finally opened his Christmas Lindt chocolate bar ... dark chocolate with sea salt. Oh my! that was good.